Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy Riley

Just a wanted to share a few pictures of Riley -- don't have a lot going on right now just trying to get back to normal life after the holidays.
Riley had just finished eating green beans and I thought she looked cute. MMM doesn't green beans sound good??!! :)

Riley and her dad----they have good times together

Riley in her jumper -- she loves this thing she has figured out how to make it bounce and she thinks that is just great that she can go up and down, she is fun to watch because she bounces up and down and then she makes crazy noises and smiles.



My daughter and her crazy sleeping position.


5 comments:

Chlarson Family said...

Those are some cute pictures! Your blog looks great...I'm glad you started one too!!! If you have any questions, I'm learning the ropes on how to do somethings.
Love ya! Kristi

Pearson Family said...

She is ADORABLE. I wish I got to see here live and in person. I hope you visit us soon...and your blog is super cute.

Jessica said...

Thanks I think she is cute too, but then again I am her mom. I think the pictures don't do her justice she is way fun in person and live. Hopefully I will be able to venture up there soon....but you know you all are welcome to come to Arizona too!!! :)

Lana said...

What a cute little fam you have Jess! I totally miss you!
Love ya
Banana

Kelly said...

Jess- She is just too cute! I love the sleeping positions. I'm with Holly you need to make a visit here so we can see you and your cute family in person. Love ya!