
Riley starting to throw a fit because I put her down to take a picture of her. She may be a little spoiled.... what do you think?

Still throwing a fit----crazy little girl!!

Mom will you please come and pick me up, I promise I will stop crying..........how can I resist when she looks at me this way?

Why are you taking my picture again, I am trying to chill with dad.
6 comments:
Jessica she is a doll! I feel bad you are right across the street and I never get see you. These girls are growing up way to fast. Riley is beautiful!
P.s. I love her outfit with the little boots SO CUTE!
Thank you....I think she is growing up WAY too fast too....it makes me sad.
hey jessica-
I'm glad i found your blog! Its always fun to find peoples off of other peoples. Your little Riley is so adorable! So... when do you want to make bows? Let me know!
She is too cute! And I Love Love Love the picture of you with her on top...Look how freaking skinny you are!
Thank you I think she is cute too......actually that is funny that you said that because my mom said who is that...and I told her it was me and she said it didn't look like me because my face was too skinny and it really isnt (it is the angle)...
Post a Comment