Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snow!!!

A few weeks ago we got a few feet of snow and here are some of the pictures from it.

Riley in the snow she is not sure she likes it or not and would not look at the camera.



Morgan and Kade before I pulled them on the sleds




Morgan and Kade after I pulled them they were covered head to toe. I couldn't even see them and at one point I didn't think Kade was still hanging on but he was we had a great time!! It was so fun but kind of cold...


I love these kids!!! They are so fun to hang out with!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Jess- you need to take a trip to Utah if you love and miss the snow. We'd all love to see you and your beautiful daughter.

Pearson Family said...

oh my gosh that looks like so much fun. didn't you drag riley around...where are those pictures? ha ha!

Jessica said...

I am working on a plan to come.....I didn't drag Riley around it was too cold silly!!!

Angela said...

Your blog looks good!

Caitlin said...

Hey Jes, Cute little blog. We sure are gonna miss you guys at the dunes! You have to come next year ok? Lets get together after I get back.

Caitlin said...

Hey Jessica,
I sure hope she's ok. Definitely give me a call when you get back ok? We really missed you guys. We talked about it a few times and you are coming next year for sure. We had fun but it was a crazy year thats for sure. I found my H on shabbyprincess.com. thats where I got my background too. Anyways we need to do lunch when you get back. Be careful. Give Emily and Garrett my best!

Laura said...

Hey Jessica! I'm glad you found my blog. It's always fun to hear from friends who look great, married a hot guy, and have cute cute kids! I'm sure your mom is loving having you home. I hope she is spoiling your daughter rotten.

Pearson Family said...

hi miss jessica! i miss you!