Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July --



This was Riley's 1st parade she loved it, she got to see all sorts of things she has never seen before and a bonus she got to hang out with her cousins and eat candy!! Have to say thanks to her Auntie Michelle for the cute 4th of July outfit....

Riley and her dad looking sweet in their shades -- she is all smiles until I bring the camera out then she turns it off


This is the best smile you can get out of her and it isn't even a smile...kind of a waving of the hand like get away from me, I do not want my picture taken



Kellie and Reese


Aunt Amy and Riley just chillin, watching the parade and eating some candy


Riley and Reese -- aren't they cute?




We had a good day - Seth had to work so Riley and I just kind of hung out and then we had some friends over later that night for a BBQ and to watch the fireworks. While we were waiting for the fireworks to start we played some guitar hero and Little Miss Riley decided to be the Dancing Queen and start busting out some of her new moves (I have no idea where she learned them from) and luckily I got it on video, I couldn't help but laugh.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

She's stinkin' cute! Love her moves!

Kelly said...

Are you sure she didn't get those sweet moves from you?

Angela said...

You HAVE to send that to America's Funniest Home Videos! That was SOOO cute :) She is HOT HOT with the moves!!!! haha

Jessica said...

Maybe she got them from me, I mean I am a sweet dancer...I know she didn't get them from her dad!!! haha

Pearson Family said...

that girl has some moves! she is so cute! i think she gets her moves from you.

Lana said...

No worries! Your up next birthday girl! hahaha Looks like you had a fun 4th. Thanks for being such a cute friend... love ya!
Banana :)