Riley has learned to climb up a few things and even though she couldn't climb up this chair because it tried to fall on her she got pretty close.....she did however enjoy sitting in it by herself - she is getting too big too fast.....enjoy them because I am not sure where the time goes
Riley and her sleeping quarters in the trailer because her pack n play would not fit, so Seth jimmy rigged this and trust me she was not going anywhere (although I still worried about it all night) he did a good job --
Riley's camping attire --- I know it is cute......onesie Grandpa Gaston gave her and pink and brown boots her dad bought
Seth thought this would be a cool picture to have --- Riley was like what the heck are you doing dad
Everyone huddled in trailer while it was pouring rain - we played cards,visited and listened to music....it was a good time with the company that was there
Robb, Kelly and Seth we were all trying to stay dry -- when it finally stopped raining we went on the Razr, had lunch, visited some more then packed up and went home...it was nice to get away from the city if only for a short time. We were only an hour away but it felt much farther (except when we drove home) which was nice. Being in the woods is so refreshing -- smells so good especially after it rains
Me and all of my candles(and if you are wondering about the bright lime green shirt, I had a softball game that night and since it was a surprise party I didn't look my best)
I blew them all out in one swift swoop....I know I am just as surprised as you are
I would have to admit I got spoiled for my birthday.....my husband is the BEST and so is the rest of my family (thanks to all that participated!!).....
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Jessica!
Happy Happy b-lated birthday! I am so sorry I had no idea, what a sorry friend and neighbor. It looks like you enjoyed your party! Riley is so stinking adorable! I love the camping pictures, Seth's idea for a play pin was very thought out!!!
I'm glad you had a good birthday. It looks like some fun times. Your little Riley is so cute, I love her cowboy boots!
I love the green shirt. you look hot! happy happy birthday. i totally tried calling you...kidding...i suck as a friend. love you lots and love that little angle.
Jess... Happy Birthday. You look so cute, skinny ass! J/K I am just jealous. I am a fatty bo batty. Maybe one day when I care enough to do something about I will look as good as you.
Riley is darling.. gotta love camping, and how good we all look while we are doing it.
I miss you!
Hey you looked like a hottie on your birthday, green shirt and all. So I haven't heard from you in a while. Everything alright??
Happy late birthday! I can't believe we are 30...man time flies. It looks like you had a fun birthday.
I remember singing with you at a YW thing and its on camera...you sounded good. I don't know what your talking about!
Well I don't care if your wearing a lime green shirt or not! your a hottie!!!
I only sent you a text on your birthday- but it was filled with love and friendship and a shoulder to cry on if needed..... you're the best!
Love ya
Banana
I'm so glad you messaged me! I came across all these Snowflake blogs and I was actually looking for yours but never found it. Becky doesn't have a blog (I'm still working on her) but her work email is rcardiff@ci.flagstaff.az.us.
She just got remarried in January and moved from Thatcher to Flagstaff. There's some pictures of her and her kids on my blog.
Good to hear from you!
Amy
JESSICA HATCH!!!!! Holy cow its been forever! Amy sent me your blog info after you sent her a message. So good to see you after forever! Your little one is adorable. We definately need to catch up so Amy gave you my work email but heres my home email kdnsmom@hotmail.com!
Becky (Burkett) wow haven't typed that name in awhile ha!
Hey love, how have things been going lately? I miss you tons. How is the little mini- Jessica? Hope all is well.
I missed Tim A's house warming party... heard it was probably a good thing I missed it :) heheeheh
Post a Comment