We got invited down to the valley to see Maroon 5 and The Counting Crows in concert with my Brother Garett and his Fiancé Emilie. I have only seen a handful of concerts but nothing compares to this one because we were about 16 rows back from the stage....it was AWESOME!! Maroon 5 was awesome but we were all disappointed in The Counting Crows..we had a blast and it was fun to get away even if it was just for a day so thank you Emilie and Garett for the tickets!!
This is how close we were, I am not sure if you can really tell but we wanted to take a picture with the stage behind us.
Me and Em before we went in to rock out and sweat our fannies off because it was so humid outside
Garett and Em
Garett being his crazy ol self.....
Adam Levine....he rocked..
Video of "Wake up Call" although you can't really see his face because of all the lights but the crowd was pretty excited when he played this song....it is short..sorry
8 comments:
Oh that's sad Couting Crows were a disapointment. I've seen them a handful of times and LOVE them. Concerts are always fun though. I'm SO EXCITED that you are coming to visit!
you look so cute! and i can't wait to see you!
Hello there.. I sent you an email... I'm going to be married by the time you make it to SLC.. kind of crazy crash wedding planned in one week. Can't believe I'm up for it! heeheh
love ya!
ps. I love Maroon 5! I bet they were nothing short of FAB!
Holy cow. You were so close. I'm so jealous. I love Maroon 5.
Hey - are you coming into town this weekend? (by town, I'm referring to SLC..incase you were wondering!)
Hi Jessica - Glad you found my blog : )...I LOVE Maroon 5 you lucky dog! And your daughter is a cutey! Take Care!
Jess- You look great and your daughter is WAY TOO CUTE!!! love checkin out your blog to see whats happening in your life.
sorry to hear about your bro! Hope all is ok. Keep me posted.
Love ya!
Post a Comment