She loves to go through all the drawers and cupboards (that is why I keep the door closed) well she found my lipstick and she proceeded to stick her fingers in it and smear it all over her face, shirt and hands....
Still trying to find more stuff to get into and smear on her face and hands.....
I stuck her in the bath tub thinking she couldn't touch anything else all though that kind of backfired on me because then she smeared it all over that.....she is so crazy
7 comments:
such a girl...already going for the lipstick. have i told you lately how freaking adorable she is.
Gotta love it. She just wants to look as pretty as her mommy. :)
awww....how sweet are the both of you? thanks...miss you guys too :)
She just wanted to be beautiful like her mom. She is stinkin cute!
LOL--I swear I wrote that comment before I read Kristina's. Too funny.
I believe you Kell....she looks real similar to my baby pictures it is crazy...a little mini me, now if she just doesn't act like me we will be good.
Awhhh what a cute little mini-Jess :) Looks like you are keeping busy- Love ya woman!
LC
Post a Comment