Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A new day



I wake up (way too early--mind you) to a sleeping baby and husband. The cold has come and I am not sure I am ready for it to be here. I come home to a daughter who greets me at the door with open arms and full of things to say (even though you can only make out some of the words)...what a way to start my day. After a long day at work Seth comes home to a daughter and a wife who is ready to see him and a little girl who runs to the door when she hears the key hit the lock with her hands in the air....his favorite part of the day.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Jess- how come you wake up so early? Watcha doing?

Pearson Family said...

It's like Jessica's chicken soup for the soul.

Lana said...

Hey BF! How are things going? Have you set a new travel date?
As for the waking up early thing, I have just gotten to the point where I sleep in again. Cayden is now 10- it's taken me a while to adjust to no more early mornings :)
Love ya!
ps. Pat is outtie!