Monday, October 27, 2008

The red suburban "crazy" lady


My mom and I were driving to Phoenix to do a little shopping and to go visit my brothers and on the way down there we minding our own business just chatting away (I love those times...just wish I could get more of them :) and all of a sudden we were coming upon this big hill and the cars are all starting to slow down. I ask "do you think there is wreck?" we don't see any arrows to merge into the other lane so we stay in the lane we are in and keep driving, we find out what is causing all of this commotion and it is an oversized load of something electrical and is taking up two lanes going up the hill. Anyway, so my mom is not staying in the other lane we will take the lane that has less cars.....so we are going along and this crazy lady in a red suburban starts coming over in our lane (my mom lays on the horn) then she creeps back in her lane (my mom backs off giving her the chance to merge into our lane -- she doesn't) so we try to pass her again and she comes over into our lane again (mom lays on the horn) so we back off again and she doesn't come over, so we proceed forward trying to pass and she tries to run us into the cement wall (the whole time being her plan) and my mom lays on the horn not letting up until the woman gets back in her lane. We finally pass her and she flips us off as I am smiling and waving as we pass. Not funny at the time.....funny now.

3 comments:

KRISTINA said...

What a wench.

Brittany said...

I'm embarrased to say, but that sounds like something I would do. I'm a B like that sometimes!

Jessica said...

Its ok...I would probably be mad too but there were no signs to go into the other lane....