Yesterday while I was getting ready Miss Riley was playing in the bath tub with her toothbrush. I got her out and I started lotioning her up and getting her dressed and she put her toothbrush in her mouth and kept going kkkk (you know the yuck sound) and I had no idea why she did that. Until I went back into the bathrooom and I smelt something weird and I just thought it was the muggy smell from the bathroom when you leave the door closed too long after you shower.
After further inspection I found this:

And yes she was sticking her toothbrush in it....
5 comments:
That's just wrong!
Well since I'm here its HILARIOUS! But since you're there....still HILARIOUS!!
I know it is hilarious, yet really sad at the same time...poor girl.
ahhh gross Riley :P haha thats too funny! Thanks for the dinner, sure love our routine we have going :)
SIIIICCCCKKKK! I hate bathtub poop. I haven't experienced too much but when I had it made me physically gag!
Post a Comment