Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy moments

After the exciting weekend of killing a HUGE bull elk, Seth finally came home (he was only really gone a few days) but it seemed like forever. Things just aren't the same when he isn't here....I don't sleep well, the bed is cold, he makes crazy noises as he walks around the house, he gets Riley all riled up right before she is suppose to go to bed, his kisses, I just miss him...he took some much needed time off work and we have been hanging out as a family..it has been FUN!!





We decided to put up our Christmas lights, well actually he did most of the putting up (see I am afraid of the roof since the last time I was on a roof (not mine) I almost fell off -- so my sweet husband climbs on the roof....I make dinner in exchange), I pulled some weeds and was there for moral support, and little Miss Riley well she helped out a lot too, I am just sad that my camera died when I needed to capture the best moments of her "helping."




Now didn't he do a SPLENDID job? I must say so myself.....simple yet FESTIVE!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute house Jess and the lights look Fab! Good job Seth! I'm sure dinner was good too :)

Angela said...

Looks GREAT! I never get to see the front of your house, just your CUTE bay windows :)
My mom just took our pictures in front of her subdivision...very CHEAP! {free infact} haha WE really didn't get a "good" one but atleast an updated one right?!