Yesterday morning I wake up to SNOW on the ground....I am so excited, but my excitement dwindles when I look out the window and can see right into my neighbors yard but to my dismay our block wall has fallen or been knocked down. How do you ask, well we came up with a few scenarios..but until further inspection we won't know. My dear sweet husband was in bed when I saw what had happened so I rushed in to wake him up....and he looks out the window and then says "you woke me up for that? What would you like me to do go out there and put it back up?" I am not really sure what I wanted him to do (maybe worry a little bit with me)...sorry honey.
{1} The wind blew it down (I don't know how much a block wall weighs but I don't believe they are light...I mean I wouldn't want to be under it when it fell.
{2} Someone was out for a joy ride Saturday night and ran into it (we won't be able to tell until the snow melts and we can see tracks in our rocks) but then how is that going to help us...maybe they left a note but it is barried in the snow.
{3} The rebar that was put in for a fence wasn't far enough out of the ground.
It was a beautiful beginning for a wonderful day.... :)
4 comments:
i live near you and i think i saw the snow plow hit it. i will contact you through your bishop.
WOW! the above comment....?
Well I am sorry however it happened. I went to open Jade's blinds and well...could see your back door???? Thats NOT good. I was just as concerned as you I think. Next time call me ill cry with ya! Hope you find out soon :)
OK jokes on me! Good one Seth! I am very impressed you know how to leave comments:) Pretty funny too. Beware of your plate tonight??? j/k
P.s. You forgot to mention that house was 4-sale :)
hahaha! I mean, I'm sorry. jk! That stinks. My guess is that someone was having a joy ride and slid and knocked it down. I hope you guys will be able to fix it soon, how crazy!
Post a Comment