Monday, January 12, 2009

What the future holds


a career in writing and modeling shoes (hopefully with clothes on) :)

9 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh - that is too funny!

Kelly said...

what a cute little bum!! I want to pinch it.

Jessica said...

I wish my bum looked like that...

Teresa :) said...

Wow Jess! Impressive! If my back end looked like that I might me shoe modeling naked too! haha Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Ps did you hear that Kara finally set a date and that they are sneaking off to St. Barts or something to that to go get hitched? See ya later. :)

Pearson Family said...

seroiusly...could she be any cuter. cutest little bum.

Anonymous said...

Jess,

This kid is just the cutest! I love her wild hair, typing and loafers. What a funny girl!

Love you,
Kara

Anonymous said...

P.S. It's St. Lucia...not St. Barts Mrs. Abbott clearly needs more sleep! :)

Kara

The Graham Crackers said...

haha! That is sooo funny! What a cute picture! :)

Lana said...

that is Classic!!! Classic!