Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just another day....

Have I told you how much Riley loves to be outside, cold, snowy, raining but especially when it is warm she could stay out there for hours? Yesterday, she wanted to hang out with her dad who was outside, it was cold but I bundled her up and she loved it. She is in the stage of mimicking everything that me or Seth is doing and this is what I caught today..

First, she saw dad scrubbing his bike, so she got a brush and decided to scrub the tire

A bucket full of soapy water which she was slinging everywhere and getting whoever was around wet


She thought her 4-wheeler needed some cleaning


It was a great day and Seth enjoyed hanging out with her and watching just how busy she is, he had his back turned for a minute and he turned around and she had taken his sockets and started chucking them into the snow and onto the ground, he found 3 out of the 4...he says she sure is quick.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

she is too cute and must really love her dad.

Pearson Family said...

My car could use a good wash. Let's plan for that next time she visits. I seroiulsy want to steal her from you.