A few things that make my day more exciting:
The minute she wakes up she says "shoes" and puts them on and sometimes she won't take them off when she goes to bed. If I take them off I later find them on her feet under her covers or laying on her pillow.
When she gets in trouble she puckers up her lips and makes kissing noises and will leave it that way until I give in and kiss her (try keeping a straight face when she does that)
If I walk out of the room and I don't close or lock the door she will be right in there "exploring" all of the stuff she is not suppose to especially the toilet.
As we are laying down together she grabs my face and turns it towards her and softly says "momma" and gives me a kiss on my lips
She loves to dance, when we are in the car she just bobs her head back and forth and shakes her hands in the air, when we are home she askes me or her dad to dance with her and she just smiles and giggles the whole time
She is very "helpful", and I look forward to seeing her with her brother/sister
She gets her brains from her dad, and I love to see how excited she sees him as he jingles his keys when he walks in the door
She loves to take rides with her dad before he goes to work----just so that she can sit next to him
When she wants to hold my hand
Her laugh is very contagious...I could listen to it all day
She is in the mimicking stage, the other day she was changing her dolls diaper and she used a wipe and diaper it was funny, then she was in the bath and she put her doll in there and poured soap on her hands and proceeded to wash it
2 comments:
Those really are precious moments! You're such a cute mom. Happy Mothers day Jess. When do you get to find out the sex with baby number 2?
How cute Jess! That puckering thing reminds me of Brock not long ago - any time I would get upset at anyone or anything, he'd say "You're beautiful mommy," (sometimes with his eyes full of tears) trying to cheer me up and/or change my mood. Kids are so sweet! Being a mother is amazing! We really are blessed - and I don't care if that's cheesy! Have a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment