Saturday, April 11, 2009

2

Today is this "not so little" bundle of joy turned 2. Me and my mom had a fun day, we started out with a trip to Gram's to color some Easter eggs with some of my cousins, I wasn't so interested in the eggs as I was in the stickers and trying to knock over the water to see what color was in the cup. Mom made me some yummy lunch and then I was soo tired because I woke up early so I took a nap, when I got up mom and I played ring around the rosy for hours it seems until she fell down from dizziness, it was very cold out today and there was even snow on the ground first thing so we had to stay inside which is a bummer because I LOVE to be outside. When my dad came home I rushed to see him then we decided it was time for presents, I got some cool stuff (my chair and princess shoes are my favorite) I love my shoes so much I had to sleep with them. I got to eat this cake my mom made and my mom and dad kept telling me to take a bite out of it but I just ended sticking both my hands in it, after I licked it to make sure it was good...I had a good day and was so excited to spend it with my mom and dad even though it felt like just another day except that everyone kept singing to me and I would get embarrassed and cover my eyes. Thank you to all who remembered and got me gifts, I liked them very much.












5 comments:

Angela said...

OHHHHH Riley Happy Happy Birthday!
You are so dang cute :) Love the last picture of you and your accessories.
Way to go Mom on that cake :)

Kelly said...

Jess- I love the cake, so so cute! Great job! She is such a cute girl, I love that she had to sleep with her shoes!! How are you feeling these days? When are you due again? That's so exciting! Things are good with us, I can't believe Talon is just a few weeks from turning 1. Time flies but it's been so fun and it just gets better. We're still trying to sell our house but we haven't really been very aggressive about it. I hope you're doing well.

Love ya

Brittany said...

Cute cake Jessica! I can't believe she's two! Happy Birthday to your little one!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

That cake is so cute. You did a great job. I bet she loved it!

Cliff&KarissaWilliams said...

You did a great job on the cake it is so cute.
Happy birthday Riley