Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Proud



Have you ever had one of those days or moments that you just don't want to forget? I had one of those days today, Riley and I were outside and she was being her silly self, playing in the water, trying to get a drink out of the hose while in the process spraying herself in the face , shopping for flowers with my mom. The most significant thing that stands out in my mind is how I felt tonight in my home with my husband. When I first met him I knew he was a great guy but tonight just clarified what an amazing man he has become. As he was talking I sat there and thought to myself, I can't believe that I ended up with him, how could I be so lucky, he has gifts to share with so many people, including being a wonderful dad and husband. I have never felt more proud of him than I was tonight, this is the man I chose to marry, to bear children with and to live with for eternity, I feel very blessed. I am so proud of him for the person he is, the choices he has made and the example he is to me and so many others. I love you.....

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

We sure like that Seth at our house too. We should go out...make some plans and let me know :)