The stands were full of many interesting people as Riley and I show up to watch the man of the house race "the blue bomber". They line up, rev their engines as the green flag is waved and they are off, they are neck and neck then the blue bomber falls back a little just as the race ends. Moments later I smell an awful smell and look down and see that little Miss Riley has gotten sick with all the excitement. We wait for Mr. Gaston to grace us with his presence as he is stopped by eager fans wondering where " the green bomber" is and wanting his autograph. I think he might be famous. Awesome :_)
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Look at this beauty, do you like it? It is my new ride :) We made it street legal by taking out all of the glass, putting chicken wire as the front windshield, and welding the doors shut so I have to crawl in through the window (like Daisy Duke)

The stands were full of many interesting people as Riley and I show up to watch the man of the house race "the blue bomber". They line up, rev their engines as the green flag is waved and they are off, they are neck and neck then the blue bomber falls back a little just as the race ends. Moments later I smell an awful smell and look down and see that little Miss Riley has gotten sick with all the excitement. We wait for Mr. Gaston to grace us with his presence as he is stopped by eager fans wondering where " the green bomber" is and wanting his autograph. I think he might be famous. Awesome :_)
The stands were full of many interesting people as Riley and I show up to watch the man of the house race "the blue bomber". They line up, rev their engines as the green flag is waved and they are off, they are neck and neck then the blue bomber falls back a little just as the race ends. Moments later I smell an awful smell and look down and see that little Miss Riley has gotten sick with all the excitement. We wait for Mr. Gaston to grace us with his presence as he is stopped by eager fans wondering where " the green bomber" is and wanting his autograph. I think he might be famous. Awesome :_)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment