
Dear Mr. Gaston-
You ever feel like you are surrounded by a lot of people but feel like you are all alone? That is how I feel when I am not with you.
The week has been eventful, with a lot of firsts for our little sweetness. The plane ride was great she slept 2 1/2 out of the 3 1/2 hour flight...the portable DVD was a huge hit -- thank you!! The first day here was cold and windy so we were inside most of the day....the next day got better but the sun didn't show its beautiful self until today. The 4th of July was a HUGE here, we had a lot of company, lots of food, and a whole lake full of fireworks (I would have to say ours were the best) but the next door neighbors from Chicago came in a close second. Riley and I went on the tube today and boy was it exciting!! We went a whopping 2 mph maybe 5 if we were lucky, she LOVED it, she was singing and dragging her feet in the water...she truly has NO fear....as we were putzing around the lake we saw the damage the hurricane had on some of the lake houses...pretty sad and it seemed to skip right over our lot. We are having a good time but its lonely without you. I miss you :) It is still beautiful here and the sunset tonight was amazing!!
Lots of Love-
3 comments:
Sounds like so much fun!! What is Seth doing without you gals? Im so sorry about your mom!!! I take it she is feeling better? Is there anything we can do for her? Let me know, I know you are far away but you still can tell me :)
Where are you??? sweet post!!
come home....PLEASE. Poor Brett is starving, I haven't cook 5 meals a week since you left. Payten is missing Riley and I miss talking to you too! Early flight? j.k hope your enjoying you vacation. Life is definetly going to be different once jr. comes along! So enjoy :)
Post a Comment