A night full of laughs, conversation, great company, and an amazing show. I had been looking forward to this night since my mom told me that we were going. Wicked was the show we saw and if you haven't seen it I would highly recommend doing so. We were 12 rows back in the center of the stage, the costumes were amazing, the acoustics just right, the only problem was the big man sitting next to me taking my chair and his and who was clearly not happy to be there.



A
BIG thank you to all that made this night/weekend possible especially my mom who arranged everything and my mother n law who watched Riley while I went out to play.
10 comments:
OMG!! I have seen Wicked about 10 times and it just gets better and better!! It still gives me chills, maked me laugh & cry! AMAZING! I'm so glad that you got to see it! I wish that everyone could see it! Shawn even wants to go next time we see it!! I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!! It's truly the best and I've seen over 50 different broadway plays!
I loved WICKED! So fun! You look amazing too Jess! I'm glad I get to see a picture of you in your pregnancy glory, you need to post some pictures! You look SO good! Happy Birthday too! Love ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JESSICA.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :)
p.s. wicked looks WICKED! I am so bummed I missed out on that show, we almost went to it in New York :( glas you had fun!
Oh my gosh Jessica I can't believe how much you look just like your Mom!!....BTW tell her I said Hi and Happy Birthday to you!!
Jamie- You freakin crack me up...I am glad you liked Wicked as much as me, I think next time I will take Seth as well I think he would enjoy it.
Kell- thank you but I am pretty sure I won't be posting anymore pregnancy pictures because I don't think I look that good, and thank you for the birthday wishes...how are you?
Angela- thanks for the song...it made my day, my mom saw it in New York you should of gone but you never know with some plays.
Becky- really you think so? I will take that as a compliment because I think she is beautiful so thank you.....how are things?
Oh ya! Happy Birthday last week! I forgot yours is just a few days before my moms! Ya, 3 kids is not as intimidating as I expected! Colton is a big help and Chase is really independant and well behaved so it's been good & the baby is sooooo easy!! I can't believe it she is really great! Only a few more months for you, wahhooo!
Oh ya! Happy Birthday last week! I forgot yours is just a few days before my moms! Ya, 3 kids is not as intimidating as I expected! Colton is a big help and Chase is really independant and well behaved so it's been good & the baby is sooooo easy!! I can't believe it she is really great! Only a few more months for you, wahhooo!
Looks like you had a good time! Miss you tonz!!!
FUN!!! You do look adorable... I love your pregnancy look. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment