Friday, August 21, 2009

Purse



See this purse, it is used for carrying all sorts of things I don't want my mom to see, for example when mom did further inspection she found a whole handful of screws that I took from my Uncle G.R.'s house. It has other things as well like my "Rella" doll and accessories and of course my favorite peanut butter crackers, although if I put to much it is hard for me to zip shut. This purse is also used to sleep with and if you take it off my arm in the middle of night upon rising I will ask for it so just leave it there.

Who would of thought me of all people who didn't play with purses, didn't play dress up, didn't want to put lip gloss on, didn't want my hair done, pretty much wasn't a girly girl would have an accessory loving, dress loving, doll loving, makeup/purse loving, princess loving girl, independent little girl? I sure didn't.

6 comments:

Becky said...

That is SO cute Jess!!

DIY REDS! said...

that is stinkin' cute. you are such a creative writer. my boys like purses too =) jeff just loves that.

Caitlin said...

So cute! I love her rella outfit as well. That's how I felt about character outfits too but they are just pjs and they are pretty cheap and of course the kids LOVE them. She is such a doll. How you feeling?

Kelly said...

I think that's how it works sometimes. It would proabably drive you nuts if you had a daughter that did and liked EVERYTHING you liked. She is so cute and what a cute purse, can I borrow it?

morgan hatch said...

ha se is cute!!! id probably do the same hidding stuff from my mom!!

morgan hatch said...

ha she is so cute!!!! LOVE the purse i have about a thousand in my closset i hardly use!!!!!