Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A month




I took Huntley in for his month check up....I can't believe it has already been a month, where does the time go? A few things about this little guy.

At birth he weighed 6lbs 7 oz - Now: 8 lbs 5 oz
Height - 19 inches long - Now: 21 1/2 inches long

He is trying to hold his head up but hasn't mastered it just yet and sometimes head bundts me in the face. He has to deal with his sister malling him with kisses or trying to hold him all the time. I can tell she loves him because if he isn't with me she is asking where he is. He is changing and I am not sure who he looks like (although I think he resembles his sister a little when she was this age) and getting cuter everyday.

3 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I think he is adorable and I see so much of you in him. So cute I can't belive it has already been a month.

Ashley said...

he is a very handsome little man! i must say however that i think he looks like seth.

Kelly said...

Time goes too fast, I can't believe it's been a month either. He does remind me of Riley though.