We woke up to this beautiful white stuff. The night before Riley had her hat and gloves on and informed me that she was ready and waiting for the snow to come. How I love this time of year. After being out in the 32 degree weather for a short time I was ready to come inside, Riley however was not, she probably would have stayed out there all day if I would have let her. We can't wait for more to come so we can make a snow man.
3 comments:
It's still snowing here in Denver, doesn't make it easy to look at houses when the roads are a mess! Ahhh!!! I can't believe Riley is out there in a dress, gotta love that girl.
She's out there in a skirt!?! Brrrr.
You have to understand this girl...she loves skirts, and dresses and that is all she wants to wear, she doesn't care. She didn't even want to come in and I knew she was cold....she is crazy :)
Post a Comment