It has been three weeks since we brought this little guy home....where does the time go? A new addition to the Gaston house has brought many exciting things, Riley plays well with him most of the time but I have to watch her carefully because I am worried as to what she would do when I am not looking (with best intentions of course). She loves when her dad comes home because I think she gets tired of me not giving her my full attention. Huntley is a grunter especially when he is trying to make a mess in his pants which is most of the time. I love seeing Riley interact with him and I will be excited to see how they do when he gets a little older. Since we have brought Huntley home Riley does not look like my baby anymore she is now a little girl that makes me sad. She still likes to snuggle, hopefully she doesn't grow out of that soon because we love it.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Time
It has been three weeks since we brought this little guy home....where does the time go? A new addition to the Gaston house has brought many exciting things, Riley plays well with him most of the time but I have to watch her carefully because I am worried as to what she would do when I am not looking (with best intentions of course). She loves when her dad comes home because I think she gets tired of me not giving her my full attention. Huntley is a grunter especially when he is trying to make a mess in his pants which is most of the time. I love seeing Riley interact with him and I will be excited to see how they do when he gets a little older. Since we have brought Huntley home Riley does not look like my baby anymore she is now a little girl that makes me sad. She still likes to snuggle, hopefully she doesn't grow out of that soon because we love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture of your little man. Talon was a grunter too! I couldn't even sleep in the same room with him because he grunted so much in his sleep.
Hey Jess, I just wanted to say congrats on the new baby. He is so cute! I am so behind here but thought I better say a quick hello. Riley sure is growing up and looks like such a big girl now (especially in make-up) haha I have a few of those too. :) Take care!!! - Teresa
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So cute! no words to explain it other than that :)
Post a Comment