Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chocolate anyone



All was well in the Gaston house, Mr. Gaston had gone to work, Riley was off doing what Riley does best, Huntley was sleeping soundly and I had just sat down to eat my breakfast. It was going to be a good day I could feel it. Riley comes in and holds up her hands at that moment I think to myself how did she get chocolate all over her hands I know I didn't give her any. Then it hit me....it's not chocolate. Sweet :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh my Gosh Jessica....that is hilarious!! Oh the joys of having children! I really need to get over your way and see you and your cute kids!!

Kelly said...

SICK! I hope it wasn't in her mouth too!

Pearson Family said...

Good thing she is so damn cute.

KRISTINA said...

sickness!! brings back our memories when we waled in to kelan smearing poo on his walls, crib and anywhere else he could get it... nasty!!!