Monday, December 14, 2009

Little guy


Can you believe this little guy is already two months old? I can't, it feels like I just had him. He is such a good baby, well except for when he yells at me, I think he has a little bit of colic.

A few things about him:

He loves to snuggle

He has the cutest smile

He gets big eyes when he hears his sister's voice but then gets a HUGE grin

He weighs 12 lbs and is 24 inches long

He has gas ALL the time

He is a NOW baby, when he is hungry he wants to be fed NOW

He likes to be where everyone else is

He is a light sleeper

He has BIG blue eyes

He makes the cutest little noises, I feel like he is talking to me in his own language of course :)

He is a great addition to the family, I can't believe how much he has grown in just a month and I am not sure I want him to continue to grow that fast, but we love having him around.

No comments: