Have I told you lately how much I enjoy having a boy? He definitely is A LOT different than Riley was when she was a baby but we love him just the same. It has been 4 months today since he came into our family and it has been nothing but fun ever since. He loves his sister even though she smoothers him and tries to hold him, shove the pacifier down his throat or yell at him to "BE QUIET" when he is crying, he giggles and smiles when she dances or sings. I am glad they have each other and look forward to him growing and her just taking charge like she usually does.
He hasn't had his check up yet but when he does I will fill you in the measurements of how he is growing, I bet he is at least 15 lbs now but we will wait and see.
3 comments:
ohhh I just LOVE him! Bring him over soon please:)
He's such a cute little guy!
Wow Jess, your little boy is growing up fast! I love that he's wearing a Harley Davidson shirt! What a stud!
Post a Comment