Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little man

This little man is 4 1/2 months old, he has brought great joy and new experiences to our house.  He is growing like a weed. 
Some things we love about him:

His smile is contagious
He LOVES his sister even though she smoothers him
He LOVES the milk wagon, this boy can eat and would probably eat all day if I let him
He is now 13 lbs 13 oz, and 25 3/4" long
He wants to be a part of every conversation
He sucks his toes
He has mastered rolling over
He LOVES to be held
He drools a lot
He is a snuggler
He LOVES the bath
He has the sweetest GIGGLE

He is definitely different temperment than Riley and requires a little more attention but completes our little family for right now at least. 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a cutie! He looks a lot like Riley but in a boy way!

Jessica said...

Thanks, I think so too, a boy version of Riley :)

Caitlin said...

I love that guy. He sure is a sweetie! Lets get together for real:)

KRISTINA said...

What a cute little man...