Monday, May 31, 2010

Do you smell that?


 See this little girl.....cutest little girl I have ever seen.  Have I told you she has boycotted using the potty?  I thought it was temporary but she would rather wear a pull up than go on the potty, I have even bribed her but nothing seems to work , she was having more and more accidents so I gave up.  Last night Seth and I were laying in bed, actually I was asleep and he woke me up saying "do you smell that" I was like no then I took another wiff, and it hit me.  I see little Miss Riley out of her bed and her pull up was off.  I thought oh no, I looked and there on the floor was her pull up and it was filled with poop, I cleaned her up began to put her back in bed when she started protesting and telling me there was poop in the bed.  I turned on the light to examine it further, (it was too late so no pictures) and this is what I found, she had smeared poop in the side of the bed and there was poop inside the bed on the blankets and on some of her toys.  Sweet....what a way to end a beautiful day.

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

oh man...you and kelly both get the poop smearing kiddos. I only hope my lukie never figures out how to take his diaper off.

Kelly said...

Uggg..so sorry you're having to clean up poop in the bed. I've been there! Something about it being outside of the diaper makes it SO much more gross! Hopefully she'll get it figured out soon...mostly for you!