It was a good morning, Riley woke up before Mr. Gaston had to be at work and so I went to get her out of bed and to my surprise she didn't want me, she wanted her dad. He is so sweet with her how could she not want him? It broke my heart when he got ready to leave and she started to cry and clung to his leg telling him not to go to work, he loved on her and then took her in the truck for a ride, then he left and she cried again, came inside and Huntley was sitting on the ground so she wrapped her arms around him and began to tell him how she missed her daddy and
she "lobed him" Huntley just smiled.
3 comments:
I think Riley already has her dad wrapped around her little finger! I love daddy/ daughter relationships!! So cute!
Oh she definitely does and she KNOWS it :) I love to watch them interact he is soo good with her :)
Post a Comment