Thursday, June 3, 2010

I love my wife. Did ya hear me I LOVE MY WIFE! Just look at her....


     Jessica you are so special to me. I always want you to know I love you. That is why I call you throughout the day and just say I love you. I know that I may catch you at a bad time or they may seem annoying but I just want to make sure you know. I want you to feel loved every second minute and hour of every day. You are the corner stone of our family everything we have has been built upon you. I’m so grateful to have you in my life. You are my best friend (with benefits). Babe five years feels like one. I cannot recall one fight or argument or even being mad at you so I think we are doing pretty well (seriously I can’t). This year we will be sealed to each other and it could not come fast enough. Jessica I love you thank you for our beautiful children. This has been a great five years and I am looking forward to eternity with you.

Love,

You’re Husband

1 comment:

Pearson Family said...

Jess, did you write that? Just kidding...what a sweet husband you have.