Saturday, July 3, 2010

Independence Day

I haven't been to the parade up here for about 2 years now and before now I hadn't missed it, for one it was HOT and it wasn't much of a parade except political people running for some sort of office.  If I had my choice I enjoy watching the 24th of July parade a lot better than the 4th of July parade, but this year wasn't too bad, however it did seem rather long.



After the parade we came home and got ready for our guests to arrive for the evening festivities.  Granny of course brought Riley a gift which she has been on non stop since receiving and LOVES it so a BIG thank you to her.  We also had Seth's brother and girlfriend over for dinner then my brother came over later for the fireworks and a UFC fight that was on.  It turned out to be a great day, however it would have been nice to have Mr. G at home than at work but sometimes you have to do what
 has to be done.


No comments: