It was a good weekend, we had a visit from Granny which was enjoyable for all. She played dolls, jumped on the trampoline, brought necklaces and a horn for the tricycle, took her fishing and even though they didn't catch anything I still believe Riley had a great time, bought her an mermaid that she hasn't put down since receiving it. She watched Huntley and Riley while I went to a baby shower and we even went and watched Mr. Gaston race and he WON again!!! We all were proud of him and the great job he did driving that blue and black car. At one point in the race he got snagged on another car until he decided that he didn't like that and turned the wheel to get him off. I was a little worried when there was a caution thrown with only two laps to go but he succeeded in the end!! So congrats Mr. Gaston and thanks Granny for the great weekend and all of the spoiling you did
while you were here!!
1 comment:
Sounds fun! Congrats Seth, that's awesome!
Post a Comment