My little man....I think he has the prettiest, biggest blue eyes ever. I can't believe how fast this year has gone, it sometimes feels like I just had him and then I turn around and he is already 13 months old. I wish for a moment time would slow down instead of speed up but it doesn't so I am just trying to soak in each stage that he goes through. I took him to the doctor for his year check up and the doctor said he was doing well.
A few things about the little man:
He weighed in at 19.8 lbs
He measured at 28 1/2 inches long
He is a Momma's boy
He REALLY likes his sister
He has the CUTEST smile
When he wants you to pick him up he holds his
arms up and grunts
He is an animal LOVER he points and makes grunting noises everytime he sees an animal
He likes to mess with his sister when she is in trouble or if he is trying to get something from her...it is cute he gets what he is after then smiles and runs away.
He LOVES to be outside...everytime that Seth is getting ready to leave he follows him and cries if he can't go out.
He eats most everything (which is nice)
Before we went to the doctor Riley and I had a talk about Huntley getting his shots and what was going to happen but when we got in there and it actually came time to get the shots a side of Riley came out that made me smile. He had to get 3 shots, one on one leg and two on the other. He didn't cry for the first one, but started crying for the second and then when the third one came Riley tried to put her hand in the way and said "No more shots, quit hurting my Huntley" it was cute. She may not act like it at times but she is VERY protective over her little brother and she likes him as much as he likes her :)
1 comment:
Oh that's too cute! What a sweet little girl
Post a Comment