Friday, December 31, 2010

A slide for them

 Riley ready to play in the snow


 Huntley ready to go down the slide



Have I mentioned how much I like the snow in the winter time?  We finally received some much, and Riley kept telling me she wanted to throw a snowball..Mr. Gaston had a better idea.  Riley went outside to help him (she didn't really help it was just her ploy to get outside).  After a little while Huntley went out there as well and to their and my surprise Mr. Gaston had built them a slide with all the snow from the driveway.  Riley LOVED it and I was a little skeptical with Huntley but he LOVED it as well.  After she would go I would go to take the sled so Huntley could go down and she said "No mom Huntley wants me to go with him" but wouldn't let Huntley go when it was her turn (smart girl--she had figured out what she needed to go everytime the sled was at the top).   We had a good time outside until we all got cold and came in for some much needed hot chocolate and whipped cream!!

No comments: