Monday, April 18, 2011

A little get away


Riley had been anticipating her weekend all week, you see she gets
to have some one on one time each month with her Granny and boy
does she LOVE it.  As much as I do not like the drive down to Globe
I am getting more use to it since I have been driving it quite
regularly.  After a short stop to get some of the BEST green
chili ever tasted and getting pulled over by a nice
policeman Riley was finally where she wanted to be.

Huntley and I spent the weekend in Phoenix where it was beautiful
weather and we shopped until we dropped.  Poor Huntley went in
and out of stores and car seat but he was a trooper.  We spent time
with Uncles, Aunts and Grandmas...and of course ate good food.

I called Riley one night and it was close to her bedtime and I can't
remember what I was saying but she didn't like it so she decided she didn't want to talk to me and pretty much 
hung up on me and said she couldn't hear me anymore.  She
definitely has a mind of her own especially when she doesn't
get her way. 


No comments: