Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A hard reality


Have you met my parents?
If not they were AWESOME.....you want to know how I know that?
By the amount of LOVE, SUPPORT, KIND WORDS and many other ways we have received since they were taken so tragically.
I know they are happy together....
It still doesn't make it easy that I had to say goodbye.
I had been dreading this day for a while (not that they were here) but they were here...if that makes sense.
I was amazed, and overwhelmed with the amount of people that came to show their respects for my parents, and support my brothers and I.

This is what I saw when walked into the viewing/visitation a HUGE picture of them hanging there between their caskets.
I cried
I SURE miss them.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love that picture!! I wish that I could have made it to the services...I just couldn't get it to work. Tyler told me it was amazing the amount of people there to support you all...that is AWESOME ..and your parents were adored by everyone! Love ya! Would love to get together this summer so I can meet your cute little family!