Monday, March 26, 2012

Tender Mercies

(Mom and Riley at 4th of July Parade...yes she sometimes doesn't like the camera)

Its been a week since the funeral, I can't get back to normal life.
I don't really want to do much of anything except what
is absolutely necessary.
I am trying to get through this funk I am going through.

I received two sweet letters that I call 
"tender mercies" in the mail today.
They said just what I needed to hear.
They both made me cry, and they both made me realize that we all go through struggles in life and that this is my test/trial and Heavenly Father is watching how I deal with it.
I think I am disappointment right now.

I am trying to do better, it is just a little difficult.
I need to realize that this is how it is suppose to be, and that
 I WILL see her/them again.
They are happy and at peace.

One day at a time...is all I can do right now.


No comments: