I never know what I am going to find when I walk in her room.
Sometimes she is up for a little while before she decides to go to bed.
Usually she has changed 2 or 3 times.
Or she puts sunglasses on and falls asleep.
We were playing outside today. We had visitors over and they were playing with Riley and Huntley who were playing on the trampoline. Then all of a sudden I saw Riley fly
and then next thing I know she was on the ground and a big yell/cry emerges from her mouth.
I picked her up and no broken bones just a broken spirit.
She went to jump off the tramp in the arms of our visitor and he didn't know she was coming.
Honestly, I couldn't stop shaking for about 30 minutes.
It scared me and everyone around me.
I am just glad she didn't break any bones, just a few scrapes and bruises.
No comments:
Post a Comment