As I looked out the window this morning and saw the fog I was overcome with emotion. Thoughts flooded into my mind of that day, the sad news of the plane crash but the comfort feeling that they were with me and my brothers today. I got to spend the day with them reminiscing about our parents, laughing and enjoying each others company. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about them..., a void is left with their departure but a comfort feeling of knowing that I will see and be with them again is what truly matters. Family is the most important thing in my life and if I have learned anything in this past year is that change happens and it can be good if you let it.
I am truly grateful for every kind word, concern, prayers, food and everything that was done for me and my family during this past year. I am thankful for Robb and Kelly and their inspirtational example they are to me and so many people. Their positive outlook on life and the many many prayers we have received on their behalf has brought them to where they are today.
I love and miss you Mom and Dad.....until we meet again!!
No comments:
Post a Comment