Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A wonderful woman

I often wonder why certain trials happen to certain people.
Why are they faced with more trials than another.
Then I realize that the trials we are given are exactly the way they should be.
We were placed on this earth to be tested and ultimately return
to our Father in Heaven.


(Mom, Buck, Peggy, and Ron)

Today we lost a wonderful woman.
She was amazing, kind, always smiling, and full of life.
You would have never knew she didn't feel well most of her life.
She is going to missed.
I know she was greeted by some amazing people that have been
waiting for her arrival.
My heart aches for her sweet husband, her parents, sisters, & brother.

I know she is in a better place, however it doesn't make
it any easier on those she left behind.
She made a huge impact on the world, with her great attitude,
infectious smile and bubbly personality.
I will miss her deeply.
Until we meet again.

No comments: