Riley and her cousin Reese, she is into ears (I have no idea why but we sat the girls down to take a picture and Riley decided she needed to pull on Reese's ear when I took the picture, as you can see she is quite happy with herself and Reese is like what is going on I just came over to play and now you are pulling on my ear.
Am I in trouble? She loves to play in the sink, and she hasn't figured out how to turn on the water yet but I am sure that will come, then she probably won't like to play in it anymore.
She is giving Reese a kiss.....such a sweet girl
Mmmmm food, I left the bowl there to put the cake in the oven and she automatically went for it, smart little girl if you ask me.
This is her licking the spatula and I will have you know I didn't give it to her she decided to get it herself and start licking it. She was enjoying herself and that is all that matters....isn't she cute?
9 comments:
She is wayyyy cute. Love her.
Me tooo!!!! Hopefully one of these days you can meet her!!!
Ditto...ditto. She's super cute and can't wait to hopefully meet her in person someday??
Super Cute pics Jess! Ditto to what Kelly said! I'd love to meet her (and to see you again)!
Hey Jessica! Its Teresa how are you? Your little girl is sooo cute. She reminds me alot of you! Looks like you are loving being a mom. See ya later. :)
Hey Neighbor! I am soo glad I found your blog! Riley is SOO beautiful. She seems to be full of life! Girls are soo fun...? (until they learn how to talk!) ha ha.
Hey we should do something!! Let me know if you are close here and I will let you know if I am close where you live!! Lets do something!!
I love the picture of Riley pulling on Reese's ears! Sooo Cute!
this is one smart little girl...I love her little green chair. It's so funny to watch her dive into the bowl. I bet you had to to be really sneaky to get that spoon away from her! :) love you, Kara
Post a Comment