Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Grumpy Bear


Look at those chubby cheeks---She wasn't very happy when we decided to take her out in the snow and we put her beenie on and zipped up her sweater (and this was just the first layer). I was laughing so hard when I took these pictures because she usually smiles but she wouldn't even budge......she is a crazy girl..



4 comments:

Kara said...

She is so funny...I think she gets a lot of her personality from her mom! :) Kara

Jessica said...

I know she gets more and more of a personality everyday, I just can't help but laugh at her.

Chlarson Family said...

Jess,
I love your blog! We don't keep in touch enough so this will be a good way...you should check ours out its dougchlarsonfamily.blogspot.com
I didn't really know what I was doing in the beginning or I wouldn't have made the name so long. Riley is beautiful! You are such a good mom!
Kristi

THE POTTLES said...

Hey you!! Your baby is so cute!! We are doing great in good ole peoria, Arizona. How are you doing? Well I am at work so I better go but lets keep talking ok!! i'll talk to you later!!