A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: That is a toss up between Seth and my mom
C - Cake or pie: I love cheesecake but I also love Banana cream pie so I guess both!
D - Day of Choice: Sunday, because that is my one "guaranteed" day with Seth
E - Essential Item: Water
F - Favorite Color: I love red
G - Gummy bears or worms: I would have to say worms because they are slimy - hehe
H - Hometown: Snowflake, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Bubble baths, massages, pedicures, pretty much anything to do with relaxing
J - January or July: I like both because January is winter time (I really like the snow) and July well isn't that obvious
K - Kids: Just one for now......my daughter
L - Life is incomplete without: Life would not be complete without family
M - Marriage date: June 3, 2005
N - Number of siblings: 6, 6 brothers and this may sound as a shock but I wouldn't trade for anything (although they were pretty mean to me growing up) but I think they are all pretty cool!!!
O - Oranges or apples: Apples with peanut butter....mmmm
P - Phobias or fears: I really don't like snakes....I don't like to be in small spaces where I can't move or if the ceiling or cave is right about my head
Q - Quotes: "Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly." - Abe Lincoln
R - Reason to smile: Just being alive, having a roof over my head, food on the table, being healthy, being able to stay home with my daughter, isn't that reason enough?
S - Season of Choice: I love all of the seasons, that is why I loved Utah and that is why I love it here!!!
T - Tag three friends: Holly, Kristina, Kelly, Brittany
U - Unknown fact about me: Now if I told you that it wouldn't be unknown now would it?
V - Very favorite store: Hmmmm this is a tough one because I have many, just to name a few -- Nordstrom, Express, Gap, American Eagle and of course Target
W - Worst Habit: Biting my nails
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound of course because who wouldn't want to see a tiny person growing inside of you?
Y - Your favorite food: Italian and Mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign: Leo
5 comments:
Since it says to tag three, and I'm the fourth, do I get to pass for this round?
i just love you!
thanks for being a good sport!
Britt if you don't really want to do it you don't have too. Holl, thanks I feel the same about you. It was fun to do Caitlin.
Hey Jess! Get some more pictures posted girl! I want to see that Riley! We need to have a blog page day remember? Give me a call. We should hang out this weekend!
Post a Comment