Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cowgirl Riley

We were in a store and I saw this hat so I put it on Riley and took her picture and decided she looked pretty cute (although I have to admit I think she looks cute all of the time -- but then again I am her mom so I am a little biased).

10 comments:

THE POTTLES said...

Oh she looks so cute! Man I can't wait to dress my kids up in cowboy stuff! Well yes about the Elk draw! I love to hunt! I'm so hard core! Ha Ha! JK But yeah do love it! Its fun especially when I go with my husband!

Brittany said...

She does look cute. May I ask - what were you shopping for? Have things changed since I saw you last?

Jessica said...

For some reason I knew someone would ask that....to answer your question no I am not turning cowgirl or anything, my mom was looking for my dad a cowboy hat.

Pearson Family said...

I was going to ask the same thing. Don't lie Jessica you went Country.

Jessica said...

You are right.....I did :)

Kelly said...

You're right Jess, she is pretty dang cute. Love the hat.

Jessica said...

Thanks, so did Seth, he wanted me to buy it for her but it was WAY to big!!

KRISTINA said...

She is dang cute jess. cute blog template too. where is everyone getting these?

Kara said...

Jess...she is adorable! I love the 10-gallon hat on your tiny little girl! :)

Lana said...

Awhhh waht a cute cowgirl Jess!
Really...I love it! I can't believe what a freak'n cute mom you are!