Wednesday, April 9, 2008

K-Town

This past weekend we went to Seth's home town for his Grandad's 90th Birthday party and to visit with family we hadn't seen in a while. While we were there we were also able to celebrate Riley's 1st birthday (it isn't for a few more days) so she gets two parties!!! She didn't quite know what to do when the cake was put in front of her (as she just stared at it) and she didn't dig into it like we were expecting she was cute to watch nonetheless. She got a lot of cool stuff and got to hang out with her Grandma and Grandpa Gaston and also her Aunts and Uncles. We had a great time with everyone and want to thank you for all you do for us and all of the fun gifts you gave to Riley!!! Love you all ---

Click to play K Town
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

She is too cute and I am super impressed with the slideshow. Where do you find these cool things? and where is K town?

Jessica said...

Thanks!!! I created the slideshow from smilebox.com they have a ton of templates you can choose from. K town is Kearny (where Seth is from, that is what we call it) sorry. How are you??? How are you feeling etc?

Brittany said...

I can't believe she is a year alreay! Happy Birthday, Riley!

Kelly said...

Feeling big and pregnant! I'm ready to be done...6 more weeks but I'm hoping for maybe 5! Is that bad?

Jessica said...

No, the last few weeks are the hardest (at least for me) just think not to much longer and you get to meet your little prince!!

Teresa :) said...

Jessica she is way to small to be 1already! She is so cute just like her mama. Really she looks alot like you I think. My girls were so funny with their cakes but we arent to shy around food. haha See ya!

Angela said...

So cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE 1st birthdays. You never know what they are going to do with the cake! I can't believe she is 1 already. (almost) Were has this year gone. It seems like months ago when we were pregnant, doing Arbonne.....and NOW? Anyways Riley is a doll and I hope she has another fun party, this time she will go straight for the cake...no practice needed!!!

Caitlin said...

Hey Jes, I love it. Can Cash and I come see her on her birthday? Maybe have a little part-ay! I love that little gal. We have been missing her! Can you believe its been a year? That is insane. We sure love our Gaston friends especially little Riley! Let's do lunch ok?