Friday, April 11, 2008
1 Year Ago Today!!
I was thinking back to one year ago and where I was before I had this little sweet bundle of joy. My contractions started about 1:30 in the morning and I tried to go back to sleep because they weren't too bad, but I kept waking up... I finally woke Seth up because he needed to be up too since I was up, then I had to call my mom (because I didn't want her to miss it-- like she would) anyway my contractions continued and we decided to go to the hospital around 11:30 am, the doctor broke my water about 12:30 pm and then the contractions gradually got harder and longer...I tried to get comfortable but there is nothing to make you comfortable when you have a lot of pain going on. Anyway, I finally felt her coming down and I said I had to push the nurse is telling me not to and I thought to myself are you kidding...there is no way to stop this (I would tell you what I thought it felt like but I will spare you the details :)...so Riley is coming out and my doctor isn't even there I am freakin out and then he finally comes in throws things around puts my legs in stirrups and out comes Miss Riley....wow I am glad that is over... When they showed her to me I was about to cry (not sure because of her or the pain j/k) but nonetheless she was beautiful and she was ours. How crazy is it to think that only 9months to create this little human being that you instantly fall in love with when you see them. It has been an amazing year, she has changed and grown so much. Seth and I feel very blessed to have such a sweet little girl in our home and we look forward to many more memories with her. Happy Birthday Sweetness!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Tell your cutie- I say happy birthday! holy cow... has it all ready been that long :(
ok BBQ Golf, it's on... meet me in the middle hahahah
Love ya babe.
Oh and I promise the new house will come your way. I just recarpeted the upstairs and it looks great!
Happy Birthday Riley!!!
happy birthday miss riley!
yay! I can't believe she is that old. Thanks for letting us be a part of her birthday. I have been thinking about that little sweetie so big riding on her 4wheeler! So cute! Time for another huh?
Happy Birthday Cute Riley. I still can't belive you went natural Jessica.
I can't believe I did either...thinking about having another one now scares the crap out of me. Thanks for everyone's birthday wishes...we had a great day!!!
hey jessica this is amy redmond just stalking your blog. i found you through kendyl. i just started our blog and i have to say that i love checking everyone out. hope things are going good. your family is adorable.
Happy belated B-day Riley! She is sooo stinking cute Jess, cute pics! See ya :)
It's so good to write that stuff down. I didn't know you had her natural. I had Alise natural...OUCH! I like epidurals much better. Riley is beautiful! I love my kids b-day's...they are so much fun.
Post a Comment