Like I said before this year has flown by and what a great year it was, I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures through out the year and a couple of them are blurry (not sure why) but hopefully you can get an idea. Enjoy!!
Thanks....I know I was talking to my mom about coming up there we are just trying to figure out when!!! I will be excited when we finally go... Kell---enjoy your little man when he gets here because it goes by so fast...
7 comments:
such cute pictures. so sad i haven't seen you forever.
Cute cute pictures Jess. I can't believe she's already 1.
Thanks....I know I was talking to my mom about coming up there we are just trying to figure out when!!! I will be excited when we finally go... Kell---enjoy your little man when he gets here because it goes by so fast...
Hi Jessica. Its Tina. It was great to hear from you on my blog. Your baby girl is SO Cute. Loved the slide show of her first year.
I just love that little gal. I can't believe how round she has gotten. Its so fun to see how she has grown. We still on for hills day?
Yes, she has gotten pretty round but I think that is what makes her so cute....I am still up for it if you are.
so cute jess. Ya you better be coming up. I can't wait to see you and your mom.
Post a Comment