This is for you C-Jane................ :)
5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Spring Clean my house
2. Pull the weeds around my house because my neighbors yard is immaculate and I don't want to look bad :)
3. Change the inside of my house
4. Play with Riley
5. Make dinner
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Apples and peanut butter
2. Hershey's chocolate and dip it in peanut butter
3. Chips and dip
4. Banana
5. Anything with peanut butter
5 Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly A Billionaire:
1. Travel around the world with my husband and daughter
2. Pay for Seth to go to aviation school
3. Help anyone of my family members that needed it
4. Buy property in different places of the world for when we travel
5. Enjoy Seth being home for more than one day a week (all though I am not sure he would like that)
5 Of My Bad Habits:
1. Never unloading the dishwasher
2. Leaving the clothes in the dryer (especially whites)
3. Cracking my knuckles
4. Interrupting someone because I don't want to loose my train of thought
5. Talking when I should be listening
5 Places I've Lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Chandler, AZ
4. Snowflake, AZ
5. Show Low, AZ
5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Hatch Motor Co.
2. Philips 66
3. John Mecham
4. CB Richard Ellis
5. Long Realty
5 Things People Don't Know About Me:
1. I am a homebody, if I don't have to I won't leave the house.
2. I hate things wrinkled, I iron everything even my pillow cases
3. I freak myself out if I am home alone or Seth is working late, thinking I heard a noise or some other crazy thing I make up in my head.
4. I am petrified of caves or close knit places (I am claustrophobic)
5. I love all the kinds of shows that I probably shouldn't watch (Lipstick Jungle, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills)
4 comments:
How are you cute Jessica? I am so with you on never unloading the dishwasher. love ya
What's wrong with watching Grey's Anatomy? Speaking of which, I hear my tivo calling me...
I use to love Grey's now I am not sure what to think about it, I guess it has to do with the 3 month hiatus.....
So that is how you get those dang wrinkles out of your pillow cases......? The thought has crossed my mind, but I dont even iron my dresses what makes you think a pillow case! haha I HATE to iron in fact not sure where my iron even is! Whatever the dryer does is as good as it gets with me. I guess thats why I NEVER buy high maintence clothes! haha (lazy I know, but thats just one more chore?) Well it was good to see ya at Thunder Raceway...glad I am not the only sober one there!!!!
Post a Comment