This past weekend was Seth's big race and boy did he have a good time. Him and my brother have been working on these cars for weeks trying to get them all ready and painted. They are in the bomber class and they race every other weekend, the cars have to be stock and you have to take everything that can break off. You can also have people ride with you as long as you have seat belts for them, maybe one of these times I will ride with him --- :) Anyway, we had a lot of fun watching them, it was a little cold, but exciting....I know, what am I turning into? Seth was so excited about it was hard not to be excited too. His excitement got the best of him as he didn't do as well as he would have like to, but there is always next time.
Before -- oh yes and before he tore this apart we drove this out on dates and around town and even got stuck in the snow in the woods on one of our adventures...it was fun--great shocks :)
After - The Green Blob
He even painted the engine.....I think it looks cool

Interior

Me and Riley freezing in the stands--doesn't she look cute with her ear muffs?
8 comments:
oh wow. those cars are funny. im glad that you are being supportive of him and letting him do that. i would be grouchy if chaz wanted to do it. you are too sweet!
Looks like a lot of fun. Why are you freezing? I thought it was always warm in AZ?
I live up in the mountains so it isn't always warm. It was fun....good time.
Nice shocks? Gross. what are you talking about jess.... perve!
J/K you are so funny.
riley looks so cute with those huge ear muffs. love the cars...how fast do they go?
haha! Our dang boys and their toys huh....Atleast your "green machine" looks nice have you seen BROWN SUGAR? Oh well, Brett swears that is the funniest thing he has ever done....so I am all for that I guess! Glad I won't be the only normal, clean, sobber, full set of teeth gal there!
I was talking about the shocks in the car...Kristina!!! :) What are you referring too--- I think they go as fast as it goes without wrecking...it is fun to watch. Seth tells me it is so fun too, which I am glad he enjoys it so much. Yes, it is like a big redneck drunk festival out there but fun!!!
That looks like so much fun! Tell Seth good job. And I really like the green on the car stylin'! I love that picture of you and Riley too, those ear muffs are huge on her! Glad to see you guys are having so much fun! :)
Post a Comment